VirtualPNI: Connect privately
AF-CIX’s VirtualPNI service allows customers to easily establish virtual private connections. The connection can be provisioned easily, between any two points within a metro region and also between metro regions. It can be used for MPLS connections, enterprise network traffic, or the selling of transit or paid peering. You can save on Capex and Opex as no additional equipment is needed, and you can easily extend the reach of your own network by using our infrastructure.
E-Line: a virtual point-to-point private line
This Ethernet point-to-point service allows you to install one or multiple VLANs on your access and to get connected to other customers, regardless of which enabled site they have connected to the platform in. It’s like a virtual private line; within a metro region or even between metro regions.
- Flexible bandwidths from 100 Mbps up to 100 GE, depending on location
- Multiple VLANs to single destination ports or to multiple destination ports using different q-tags
- Different VLAN IDs on both sides
- Adjustable MTU size (9000 bytes maximum; default MTU size is 1534 bytes)
- Implementation within two working days
- 24/7/365 support
- Easy bandwidth upgrades
- No additional cross connect costs
E-Line within a metro region
Connect to your desired counterpart or get connected to other AF-CIX customers that can provide transit for you. Or sell your services to other customers who are connected at one of the AF-CIX-enabled sites.
If you have any questions, please do no hesitate to contact us!